Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time to throw away the OLD Sales Grading System!

As a Professional New Home Sales Manager I have given more presentations than I can recall.

As a Professional Sale Trainer I have watched more "Shop Tapes" that I can remember.

As a Normal Consumer of everyday products and services I have listened to more Sales Spiel's than I wish to recount.

My Conclusion:

  • Canned Sales Presentations are Terrible
  • Forced Sales Presentations are Forgettable
  • Company Mandated Questions are Boring
  • 95% of Sales Presentations are Predictable

What do the following words relay to you?

  • Terrible
  • Forgettable
  • Boring
  • Predictable
My thoughts exactly!

The majority of sales presentations have NOT evolved over time.

*(Que Movie Voice Guy)*

In a world where virtually every product or service has enhanced over time, why has the presentation part been left behind?

The product is important, the presentation is Crucial.

The Product may be necessary, the Perceived Benefits are Key.

The Product fills a void, a good presentation fulfills an Emotional Desire.

Has your presentation Evolved?


Curt Fletcher is a Real Estate Expert, New Home Sales Professional, Published Author of the book, "How To Sell More Homes and Increase Your Income," Sales Trainer, and Professional Speaker that focuses on improving your Likeability to increase your Opportunities for Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment