Monday, July 14, 2008

Can I Make a Difference?

I hear this all the time. Between yesterday and today I have probably had the "make a difference" conversation with 10 different people.

As a person with a HUGE passion for the Real Estate Market, I decided that I would begin a crusade to bring the TRUTH to people. It is my intent to help others filter through the massive amounts of negative information and misdiagnosis of the housing market.

In having some of these conversations, I could tell people were looking at me with eyes of uncertainty...almost with a disbelief that one person can make a difference in this large world that we live in.

I can tell you this:

If you can have an impact on ONE person that improves their current standard of living, whatever that definition might be, than YES, you and I can make a difference!

If you believe enough and are passionate enough, your desire will be infectious and others will be curious. Their curiosity will lead to helping you or it may lead to talking about you, either way, it is exposure to help achieve success in your endeavors.




Curt Fletcher is a Real Estate Expert, New Home Sales Professional, Published Author of the book, "How To Sell More Homes and Increase Your Income," Sales Trainer, and Professional Speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment