Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's all about genuine excitement!



I'm a HUGE Sports fan and have been a Texas Rangers Baseball fan since I was just a little kid.


With the small exception of a couple years about a decade ago they have been just awful.


They have always been missing that little extra oomph that all successful teams have. For years I have watched team after team fail to win.


Over the years I have made the comment countless times that it just doesn't look like they are having any fun. They are TOO business like in their demeanor.


I am a BIG believer in the fact that you MUST LOVE what you do and have a TRUE PASSION for it to see any real success.


Well, this year's team has the "IT" factor. I don't know if they will make the playoffs or not, but this is the most fun I ever recall this team having. This summer I believe is the first time in their history that they figured "IT" out.


In an era where professional sports are more often referred to as a business than a game, you no longer see the zany personalities or joking around.


The 2008 Texas Rangers have captured the essence of Passion, Desire, and Teamwork. They understand they play a GAME for a living and get paid millions to do what they love.


Take a look at this video form earlier this year and you will see what I mean. This genuine exuberance took place during a rain delay at a game in New York.











Curt Fletcher is a Real Estate Expert, New Home Sales Professional, Published Author of the book, "How To Sell More Homes and Increase Your Income," Sales Trainer, and Professional Speaker that focuses on improving your Likeability to increase your Opportunities for Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment